I would like to say a big job welldone to all four of you as you have been doing really, really well over the past few weeks. I'm really impressed how the new Admin+'s settled in and have really sticked to their new roles and personally I don't think we can ask for a better Senior Staff team.

@Nomad will agree that @NightBlade, @CG | Jamiebatsford, @alltimegamerand @WARRIOR have been doing a phenomenal amount of work on the server as well as on the forums. It's great to work with you lot and I hope to keep on seeing you alongside me in the foreseeable future.

7 hours ago, WarMachine said:

I would like to say a big job welldone to all four of you as you have been doing really, really well over the past few weeks. I'm really impressed how the new Admin+'s settled in and have really sticked to their new roles and personally I don't think we can ask for a better Senior Staff team.

@Nomad will agree that @NightBlade, @CG | Jamiebatsford, @alltimegamerand @WARRIOR have been doing a phenomenal amount of work on the server as well as on the forums. It's great to work with you lot and I hope to keep on seeing you alongside me in the foreseeable future.

I've been playing on the server for around four weeks now and would like to say thanks for being such great staff! Keep up the great work guys!