Lost My Gold VIP and other donations

Halloaki

It seems like most of the stuff I paid for before, early 2016 isn't given to me anymore. I am an old player and it has been about 8 months since I last played on the server. I just wanted to know what happened and if I could get a refund of some kind... Then I also lost my Gold VIP. I first payed 10 GMT for VIP and upgraded it by donating 5 GMT extra. Seems like it was lost too..

Screenshot:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=868943791

Weapon PDR

Weapon lightsaber

Supplement for Gold VIP upgrade

Weapon AWP

Original VIP

2 hours ago, Halloaki said:

It seems like most of the stuff I paid for before, early 2016 isn't given to me anymore. I am an old player and it has been about 8 months since I last played on the server. I just wanted to know what happened and if I could get a refund of some kind... Then I also lost my Gold VIP. I first payed 10 GMT for VIP and upgraded it by donating 5 GMT extra. Seems like it was lost too..

Screenshot:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=868943791

Weapon PDR

Weapon lightsaber

Supplement for Gold VIP upgrade

Weapon AWP

Original VIP

If you're in the hurry for the vip do !checkrank

Other items will be given to you, they were removed from everyone because the shop was changed

aslo there is no longer lightsaber, its replaced with a magic sword

Okay, Well I hope I can get something from the 50 GMT I lost then. Even if they give me magic sword I would still have lost 10 GMT...

18 minutes ago, VeryDoge12 #VACCED LOL said:

If you're in the hurry for the vip do !checkrank

Other items will be given to you, they were removed from everyone because the shop was changed

aslo there is no longer lightsaber, its replaced with a magic sword

1 minute ago, VeryDoge12 #VACCED LOL said:

oh

but the magic sword is better anyways so im unsure if you're gonna get anything for that 10

I could get an ultimate VIP upgrade. Or something of the value of 10 GMT. I already payed for Gold VIP ( screenshot ) and the 10 GMT could be used to upgrade it.

• Nomad locked this topic