Guide to be a not bad... Jackpot player.

So let's start off by explaining how to actually start this jackpot. You either want to win the most, or make more profit.

Step 1: Determine the strategy you want to go for.

There's many strategies I see people do, some luck based like going in last, going in first, but the one that works the most is teaming. A team of 3 - 4 people is hard to manage, but when the jackpot is at its most busiest state, it's very  smart to have large groups. But if you want the most profit, but also gain more than usual, team up with one person.

Step 2: How it works for the strategies.

Strategy 1: No team mates. It's the best type of playing when it comes to profit, but in terms of winning... 30/100 chance, and if other people are teaming, you're screwed. Sometimes you win money, but you most of the time lose more then you gain. You can do whatever you like, just don't put too much money, I like to have a limit of money I can spend on jackpot.

Strategy 2: One team mate. It's my personal favorite, especially in a dead  jackpot. First, you team up with somebody you trust, you or your team member first put 300k, and advert the amount in the jackpot. Don't do it twice every 20 seconds, at least once every minute. Some people are aroused at this and come in. At the last minute, your partner shall bet the last 300k when it comes to 70% or past that point. Hopefully, you will win more then you did when you bet alone. Or for a faster jackpot, you can both bet 300k each, making it even more of a draw to go in the jackpot. Don't you just love when there's only 4% left in jackpot?

Strategy 3: 2 - 4 more team mates. This strategy is only used in mass jackpot rolls. The jackpot money is flowing in seconds. You and your team just join the jackpot while everybody else does. You give your team a very small amount on top of the refund. You could also team up with one person, but making less of a chance to win.

Step 3: ?

Step 4: Profit.

I don't guarantee this will work all the time, considering this is all randomized. But you will see a difference if you haven't tried this method. Hope you found this decent to your liking. This is very short, but can be useful.

(P.S don't give too much out for refunds ;).)

giphy.gif

- Revolver Ocelot

(Revolver Ocelot)