Jump to content

Phalecrocorax

Members
  • Content Count

    20
  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About Phalecrocorax

  • Birthday 02/13/2002

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

77 profile views
  1. IG Name: wp phale Selling: Blaze Description: Description Blaze is a verified custom job that comes with most practical and powerful weapons for basing/raiding, unique player model/color, and has a complete suit of abilities and SWEPS. You can base and raid with anyone, and you may not enforce the law Weapons: Ithacam37 Shotgun, Double barrel Shotgun, USAS Shotgun, Pancor Jackhammer Shotgun, Hl2 Revolver, M82 Barret Sniper, HK SL8 Automatic Sniper, Tar21 Assault Rifle, Val Assault Rifle, MP5SD SMG, Minigun, M60 Machine gun, EX41 Grenade launcher SWEPS: Magic Sword, 100 Armor, Climb Swep, Bhop Swep, Hack-phone, Camouflage, Unarrest baton, Disguise, Police shield, Lockpick, Keypad cracker, Medkit, Fists Abilities: "Bitcoin miners" equipment, "Special arms dealer" equipment, "Meth Cook" Equipment, "Moonshine brewer" equipment, DJ equipment, Spawns armor charger, Grows Weed, Take Hits, Raids PD, Raids Bank, Can be hired as a guard, Can mug for a max of £10,000, Can kidnap, Builds on street Price: £25 including fee Payment method(s): Paypal Other comments: contact me on discord: Phalecrocorax#4432 solded
  2. each individual flip will always be 50/50, yes, that's obvious, and there's always the small chance of a complete loss which is to be expected as it's gambling. the point is that the chances of losing in your scenario is 1/128 which is 0.7% and the chances of making a 100k profit is 99.3%. it's a good chunk of money that's nothing to sneer at and if it's not enough, you can always increase the initial bet or triple it once after the first bet. if the risk outweighs the rewards is something that's completely up to you, but i personally think it's worth it.
  3. you guys aren't seeing the bigger picture. the chances are always gonna be 50/50, sure, but probability changes when it's cumulative. losing 5 flips in a row is very much possible, but highly unlikely as you have to lose the 50/50 five times in a row. if you can afford to lose, using an escalation method to bet can be lucrative. start with a low bet, and if you lose, double it. it might seem very counter-intuitive and you'll lose the money shortterm, but law of large numbers suggests that you'll eventually win your money back and then some. of course, it's entirely possible you run out of money before that point but that would have to either be horrible luck or your own fault for not having a big enough safety net.
×
×
  • Create New...