Jump to content

Main

DarkRP Admin
  • Content Count

    105
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Main last won the day on August 25

Main had the most liked content!

5 Followers

About Main

Recent Profile Visitors

822 profile views
  1. Main

    Radec

    i felt like it was somewhat related to jamie's post about the mental health topic hence why i mentioned it.
  2. Main

    Radec

    gotta give credit to @Radec for being a chill guy and in general bringing alot of effort into his gang and making a mental health care server aswell (it's still in development). this is just my opinion, don't @ me. best of luck to you @Radec and to your projects
  3. Main

    f12 111 hhh kuku bra [email protected] 

  4. wtf i didnt follow you bro? shame tbh

  5. your interest triggers me
    have a shit day :)

    1. netCat

      netCat

      thx bby ❤️

    2. Main
  6. Main

    everyone

    LMAO on-topic : you have a good reputation & great potential in this community, don't fuck it up! best of luck! ❤️ maiN
  7. good teammate lad $

  8. Main

    pikachu

  9. "By hiding behind a "dumb reaction" you prove that you dislike me, yet are afraid to say it to my face => pathetic, really :)"

    "yet are afraid to say it to my face" you are quite pathetic and I have only seen like 2 posts about you. About your posts : who in the living fucking world uses emotes and then calls it professional wtf?!

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. Avionix

      Avionix

      I have never seen someone more condescending and full of themselves lmao, get a grip

    3. Chriss

      Chriss

      80% of those that mass dumb react my posts do it "for the lulz/to act cool in front of their virtual friends", as for the other 20% ... well, those were the ones targeted by my P.S.”

      Jesus, you can read minds? That’s crazy. What’s next?

    4. netCat

      netCat

      You'll see :)

  10. hows things?

    1. Chr1ssY

      Chr1ssY

      good

       

  11. good shit fam

  12. I appreciate your recommendation. About the demotion : I made it clear to a few higher ups that I don't give a damn anymore, so it is what it is. (btw why do I still have the DarkRP admin role still?) Neither is it your area to decide whether he gets the reason of my demotion or not. How about you stay outta this case, lad? We will meet again very soon hopefully, @TeaParty
  13. Absolutely insane! Nice one Chr1ssy!
×
×
  • Create New...