Guide to being not bad at being secretive.

You're not the boss are you? Ah, whatever, I didn't like him anyways. This is a guide to people that like to get raided a lot less, not to people who like to build big and powerful bases.

Part A: Picking your base.

Step 1: Have you ever stopped around, finding that every good place in the map is taken up by other people? Well, you're here anyways so let's continue. Me personally, Major Ocelot to you, prefers to base somewhere hidden, in a little crevice under a rock kind of person. You don't want an area which is too crowded or near spawn, making a easy target for a raid. You don't need all those fancy fading doors. In the suburbs is a good area, but the greatest area is behind buildings that aren't being used.

Step 2: Getting members for your small base is a big improvement if raiders find your base for some reason... Anyways, more firepower for a base without many visible defenses is what you should desire. Cannot get any members to join? If a slot is available for becoming a mob boss or leader of a group, it's always easier to convince your own men to join you, anybody you hate should join. But if you're partner smells of motorcycle gasoline, you shouldn't trust them.

Part B: Hiding your Big Boss DNA and 1 billion dollars.

one-billion-dollar.jpg

Step 1: Don't put any visible barricades on the windows if there is any, to make it look like the house is not owned. Do not put fading doors, but you should be able to fit some furniture in your place. If your place is too small to fit any furniture, it must be very small, therefore most people won't even find it.

Step 2: Be weary of raiders, you should check on your base in at least an hour after you made or stocked it with your goodies. In the first step, I said make sure there is room for furniture, but why? Well because (this is optional) putting furniture behind your printers / Big Bosses' DNA can be effective if your raider goes full retard, no offense, (this is pretty offensive,) they might not notice the printers behind the book shelves or underneath the stove.

Ta-da! you created your hidden base, hopefully this works, but with a Markov at your side, you can kill any raider. Just kidding! That's more of a revolver technique...

This is a very short passage, but sometimes can be effective. (Not a shit post, it's not a shit post please don't call it a shit post, and You're Pretty Good.

giphy.gif

- Revolver Ocelot

(Revolver Ocelot)

Image result for colt single action army

The Colt Single Action Army... Six bullets, more than enough to kill anything that moves.

Edited by Revolver Ocelot
A little message.
13 minutes ago, Legion said:

Nice... I assume you've just bought metal gear solid V and are in love already with its shiny graphics.. just don't get to hooked for the ending if you haven't already heard it ;) 

Thank you for replying. I've actually played the entire Metal Gear franchise before MGSV, yes I know, MGSV's ending is disappointing to some extent (Big boss kills his men, finds out Big Boss isn't Big Boss.)

9 hours ago, Revolver Ocelot said:

Thank you for replying. I've actually played the entire Metal Gear franchise before MGSV, yes I know, MGSV's ending is disappointing to some extent (Big boss kills his men, finds out Big Boss isn't Big Boss.)

Yep pretty shit. still dk why he kills them, fill me in? 

5 hours ago, Legion said:

Yep pretty shit. still dk why he kills them, fill me in? 

(Please read ENTIRE thing thank you.)

Why he kills his men? Well there was a vocal parasite that skull face was trying to release with the help of psycho mantis and Volgin from MGS3 (Man on Fire.)

(By the way, the only reason Quiet doesn't talk is because she knows English, but skull face gave her the parasite and told her to speak English to Big Boss, killing Big Boss. At the secret mission 47, reach highest affinity with Quiet and she saves your life, by speaking English, but by releasing the Parasite, she has to contain it, probably died containing it from others to get it as well.)

If you didn't know, Volgin, shown below:

53e9d65e655c1bf58454928f06b807be.png

He is the man on fire... From the beginning of the game the guy with the the flamekinesis shown below:

maxresdefault.jpg

Any who, when the man of fire couldn't kill him, they sent Quiet, but she couldn't do it either, she fell in love with Big Boss. Then, Skull face gets man of fire and psycho mantis to try to kill Big Boss, doesn't work. Finally, the get the Sahelanthropus, the huge Metal Gear, working, and even that failed, kill Skull Face, not really, Huey does it. But hey! you get the... Um... Ending at least.

Not done yet! Just a little more to the point!

The entire reason why they say to quarantine the men is that any of them that speak Kikongo have the vocal core parasite. The men get infected, they blow up the outskirts because the infected men were coming out of there. They had the green thing in their throats, making them a infected target, having to kill them before they torch the place. It's wrong and Metal gear Solid 5 represented this pretty good. But the ending is okay, not very shocking, considering what you've done. (So I'm just a random bad Big Boss surgery clone? Okay!)

This is what the virus looked like:

latest?cb=20150920052818

and

latest?cb=20150928160135

(Kills all the infected men in the brig, "Alas, my finger must have slipped...")

- Revolver Ocelot

(Revolver Ocelot)

1 hour ago, Revolver Ocelot said:

(Please read ENTIRE thing thank you.)

Why he kills his men? Well there was a vocal parasite that skull face was trying to release with the help of psycho mantis and Volgin from MGS3 (Man on Fire.)

(By the way, the only reason Quiet doesn't talk is because she knows English, but skull face gave her the parasite and told her to speak English to Big Boss, killing Big Boss. At the secret mission 47, reach highest affinity with Quiet and she saves your life, by speaking English, but by releasing the Parasite, she has to contain it, probably died containing it from others to get it as well.)

If you didn't know, Volgin, shown below:

53e9d65e655c1bf58454928f06b807be.png

He is the man on fire... From the beginning of the game the guy with the the flamekinesis shown below:

maxresdefault.jpg

Any who, when the man of fire couldn't kill him, they sent Quiet, but she couldn't do it either, she fell in love with Big Boss. Then, Skull face gets man of fire and psycho mantis to try to kill Big Boss, doesn't work. Finally, the get the Sahelanthropus, the huge Metal Gear, working, and even that failed, kill Skull Face, not really, Huey does it. But hey! you get the... Um... Ending at least.

Not done yet! Just a little more to the point!

The entire reason why they say to quarantine the men is that any of them that speak Kikongo have the vocal core parasite. The men get infected, they blow up the outskirts because the infected men were coming out of there. They had the green thing in their throats, making them a infected target, having to kill them before they torch the place. It's wrong and Metal gear Solid 5 represented this pretty good. But the ending is okay, not very shocking, considering what you've done. (So I'm just a random bad Big Boss surgery clone? Okay!)

This is what the virus looked like:

latest?cb=20150920052818

and

latest?cb=20150928160135

(Kills all the infected men in the brig, "Alas, my finger must have slipped...")

- Revolver Ocelot

(Revolver Ocelot)

Thanks for this, the story looks pretty good except the ending but tbh I think the ending is only really bad if you've been following the previous games and are actually attached to big boss... 

if skull face wanted quiet to talk to big boss before she fell in love with him then why didn't she just teleport to him, say hi and then teleport away? If he gets cured then rinse and repeat ;) 

12 minutes ago, Legion said:

Thanks for this, the story looks pretty good except the ending but tbh I think the ending is only really bad if you've been following the previous games and are actually attached to big boss... 

if skull face wanted quiet to talk to big boss before she fell in love with him then why didn't she just teleport to him, say hi and then teleport away? If he gets cured then rinse and repeat ;) 

(Please read entire thing, again.)

Thank you for reading! Oh, why does Quiet not talk too kill Big Boss? It is because she will die if she speaks English, she releases the parasite from herself, (the parasite by the way, gives her all her super natural powers, she only can harness it because she knows how to speak a certain language that the Code Talker knows, shown below:

(Quiet actually is a pretty interesting character, because you can kill her and this would've never happened...)

latest?cb=20140719182600

This is explained through a private conversation between him, Code Talker, and Quiet.

Ocelot knows that Quiet is in love with Big Boss, well, not Big Boss, when he is not Big Boss, he is Venom Snake you find out wit the... ending...

Ocelot knows because she has a "look" that he had, because he fell in love with Big Boss also, because he is homosexual, and he likes Big Boss in MGS3. Even in MGS4, the final fight with Revolver Ocelot, Ocelot kisses solid snake on the cheek and that raises his SP or something along those lines.

Hope you found this quick put-together useful to your Metal Gear Solid information in your brain...

And remember:

76a.gif  Revolver Ocelot: You're pretty good.

(Revolver Ocelot)

1 minute ago, Bowman said:

thanks for the fucking spoiler

Sorry Bowman, my finger on the enter button must've slipped.

You've should've been in the system (MGS5) a long time ago...

• 4 months later...
On 3/10/2017 at 1:42 AM, Revolver Ocelot said:

Ending? There isn't an Ending, it was cut out