Let me give you a quick rundown on why SYMMIJ, is a very nice player, no doubt about it. Let us get to the point now, shall we?

SYMMIJ is currently one of the most chilled person people on the server. You cannot hear him angry with that voice that makes him sound a lot older than he really is ;). He's as well all together approachable and has a high attention span. He can also be very generous and nice, checking that of the list. Of course, he's truthful, and overall just a fantastic person in general in-game, on duty, and on forums. You cannot find anything wrong with him ;). (Hopefully not yet.)

Overall, SYMMIJ, "You're pretty good."

2 hours ago, Revolver Ocelot said:

Let me give you a quick rundown on why SYMMIJ, is a very nice player, no doubt about it. Let us get to the point now, shall we?

SYMMIJ is currently one of the most chilled person people on the server. You cannot hear him angry with that voice that makes him sound a lot older than he really is ;). He's as well all together approachable and has a high attention span. He can also be very generous and nice, checking that of the list. Of course, he's truthful, and overall just a fantastic person in general in-game, on duty, and on forums. You cannot find anything wrong with him ;). (Hopefully not yet.)

Overall, SYMMIJ, "You're pretty good."

I agree, @SYMMIJ is doing a great job