He's a swede, but eh

Tbh, think about the amount of work our current past community managers have done, how inactive active they were, how helpful and rude friendly they were, now we got @proxy, the kind of CM that in my opinion CG needs.

Just take a quick look at what he's done since he's became the community manager, it's like double what other CMs did for the entire time they were CM ( excluding @Bodman, so you know who we're left with ;) )

tl;dr - Proxy is the best CM that CG has ever had, I think.

it's like double what other CMs did for the entire time they were CM

Yes @proxy is an amazing CM who has done more than anyone for the community (not including @roast) but you have to remember he has had CM the longest and probs the best while he's at it.

But from this post it sounds like you're just slagging off previous CM's, yes @Nomad wasn't the most active CM we've had but you have to remember, he also did a damn good job of his role.

52 minutes ago, Sean4755 said:

Yes @proxy is an amazing CM who has done more than anyone for the community (not including @roast) but you have to remember he has had CM the longest and probs the best while he's at it.

But from this post it sounds like you're just slagging off previous CM's, yes @Nomad wasn't the most active CM we've had but you have to remember, he also did a damn good job of his role.

To be honest, nomad was amazing sometimes, but sometimes he was bad, and I mean, really biased and bad at his role, yet imo he wouldn't be classed as a bad CM overall, it's just that @proxy is really good.