Sorry about the # there but he is actually one of the people that you actually can't be rude to, I felt sorry for him earlier because someone was being racist, I banned them instantly but it sticks inside me. Anyway he's good at raiding, he has $wag, the Spaz 12 and overall just a chill guy. I have never seen him get angry or rage before so I believe that he is one of my best mates on the server. I think we get along at least, and I think I spoil him with a new # everyday! I give him a # of the day because he is actually someone I trust, if I'm there and I'm on 1 hp either, @uytam@Holm @Oops would be the perfect shot to kill the raider, or someone just shooting me. He's just a chill guy and actually has evidence whenever he calls me or another admin. Which makes me really appreciate him in the community. I believe he should be staff because he never gets triggered or angry in any RP/Admin Sit! Also remember if you see him give him a # of the day! (This was mine of the day: #uytamistoohardtobemessedwithbyrdmersandandhesgot$wag), Swasheh.

Just now, Chr1s said:

Well @MnU Uytam is a very friendly guy from what I know him :). The only thing is that he doesn't speak english verty gud :)) but that is not a problem in my opinion.

#uytamforthewin

Heheh, Thanks <3

10 minutes ago, Swasheh said:

Sorry about the # there but he is actually one of the people that you actually can't be rude to, I felt sorry for him earlier because someone was being racist, I banned them instantly but it sticks inside me. Anyway he's good at raiding, he has $wag, the Spaz 12 and overall just a chill guy. I have never seen him get angry or rage before so I believe that he is one of my best mates on the server. I think we get along at least, and I think I spoil him with a new # everyday! I give him a # of the day because he is actually someone I trust, if I'm there and I'm on 1 hp either, @uytam@Holm @Oops would be the perfect shot to kill the raider, or someone just shooting me. He's just a chill guy and actually has evidence whenever he calls me or another admin. Which makes me really appreciate him in the community. I believe he should be staff because he never gets triggered or angry in any RP/Admin Sit! Also remember if you see him give him a # of the day! (This was mine of the day: #uytamistoohardtobemessedwithbyrdmersandandhesgot$wag), Swasheh.

Thank you dude <3 means alot to me

3 minutes ago, MnU Uytam said:

HAHAHA, it were the moment we met and the moment you added me

Yes I felt bad, that was my first week as staff xD

59 minutes ago, Chr1s said:

Well @MnU Uytam is a very friendly guy from what I know him :). The only thing is that he doesn't speak english verty gud :)) but that is not a problem in my opinion.

#uytamforthewin

Keep the hashtags rolling in, it's worth the 400 second forums post timer xD