No CJ

Wookiee

Ok so i bought a UA slot from chr1s for some CS:GO skins, here is the proof of payment:

payment (i paid him twice cuz i didnt have the skin available so i paid him the rest after (the m4)):

https://gyazo.com/b5b0c8a820fcdfed774ea07f8f17f5e2

Also if you want i can put proof of then chat that he did indeed sell me the CJ for the skins.

(sorry about the no caps/grammer, been coding a bit so.. ya know i got used to lower caps)

4 minutes ago, Wolfou said:

in your last post you said "TY Issue resolved, plz Loc" and now you disappeared again, i suggest taking this to the bug report section since i dont think any Higher ups look at the help section

It's not a bug though. It's rather Chr1s didn't make the form and is attempting to scam ZeWookie, or he forgot to make the form, or he made the form and roast just hasn't dealt with it.

8 hours ago, Wolfou said:

in your last post you said "TY Issue resolved, plz Loc" and now you disappeared again, i suggest taking this to the bug report section since i dont think any Higher ups look at the help section

Lemme tell u, so basically before I posted cuz I didn't know about the bug that roast had and had to refill, so I was like ok then I'll ask Chris to refill, then I said lock it cuz basically I asked him to refill and he said ok I'll do it and then this was the next restart after that, I still didn't get my slot, so this is why i am writing a new post. Toast gets the problem.  I am making this because I paid him around 23p of skins 2 months ago and haven't gotten anything. That's also what he asked for. Btw he also said he'd would pay £5 fee, seems cheesy.

1 hour ago, ZeAbominableWookie | CG said:

Lemme tell u, so basically before I posted cuz I didn't know about the bug that roast had and had to refill, so I was like ok then I'll ask Chris to refill, then I said lock it cuz basically I asked him to refill and he said ok I'll do it and then this was the next restart after that, I still didn't get my slot, so this is why i am writing a new post. Toast gets the problem.  I am making this because I paid him around 23p of skins 2 months ago and haven't gotten anything. That's also what he asked for. Btw he also said he'd would pay £5 fee, seems cheesy.

then he probably scammed you, you're here waiting 2 months while he is on B site planting the bomb with his new M4A4 Hyper beast