Proxy and Tangy

You two ladies have not had anyone saying a proper good job to you yet so here it is. I think it is well deserved as you both have been bullying nice to me so good job to @proxy and @Tangy.

Keep up the good work and keep the effort going as without you both the community would be in trouble as personally i need opinions on situations sometimes and even i dont know what to fully do in some situations so discussing it with you guys is a great help so thanks!

celebrity nice actor vh1 shia labeouf GIF

14 hours ago, Toast said:

You're salty you're banned, go back to your own community because you've got no place here.

I come here when I want, I can be roast can unbann me when I want. So I would not recommend saying this because I can be here when I want. You're wrong I got a place here. You're just a stupid kid that thinks he can judged like an important personne. Dude, you're NOTHING IRL.

1 hour ago, Charles Pearce said:

I come here when I want, I can be roast can unbann me when I want. So I would not recommend saying this because I can be here when I want. You're wrong I got a place here. You're just a stupid kid that thinks he can judged like an important personne. Dude, you're NOTHING IRL.

Roast won't unban you, at all. You're banned for stealing CG's content, you think roast would let that slide and sweep it under the rug, he won't, he's not a retard. You don't have a place here at all and you to be completely honest, proxy should've community banned you for what you did but unfortunately only your "CM" got the ban.

3 hours ago, Charles Pearce said:

You attacked him personally, congratulations, you lost the argument

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...