Lucas!!

Holm

Hello everyone,

Yes that's how the server looked like last night

The same hacker who keeps attacking this innocent city and terrifying its peaceful citizens

Took his chance and spammed screenshots that hurts the feelings of our beloved admins

How cruel he is

Spoiler

I mean really, admens suck dick ?

Spoiler

How did he know

4ymp3.jpg

f98947a2ce08f582897c5c9a192e1238.jpg

Just before you notice

@Lucas came for the rescue!

1aadbad807759baef1d43e9ddbfec962.png

The hacker thought he can do it again

Not on Lucas's watch!

Using his detective skills Lucas turned into citizen and changed title to Afk in order to lure the hacker into starting again

And BoOoM got him banned from his 4th textscreen

97971a539aa10b1d6c6d0e4fd59c0f2a.jpg

Made this post to acknowledge the effort @Lucas putting into server

Great job fam

Best wishes!

Hello let me quickly say hello i'm priorduck and this is an alt ban it if you Will but to Clarify,

THIS WAS NOT ME i dont want you thinking the wrong thing of mre because for some reason you guys think im an op haxor and i don't like these accusations because if u fuck with me i will get angry CUZ I DID NOT DO THIS

3 minutes ago, Myrie said:

Hello let me quickly say hello i'm priorduck and this is an alt ban it if you Will but to Clarify,

THIS WAS NOT ME i dont want you thinking the wrong thing of mre because for some reason you guys think im an op haxor and i don't like these accusations because if u fuck with me i will get angry CUZ I DID NOT DO THIS

Who else would come back with 3-4 different accounts that night to specifically attack the server. (You stated yourself that you had 10 different alt accounts)

Considering you have a grudge against CG and joked about having 10 different alternative accounts, I could only really assume it was you and made a joke about it. Either way, all I cared about was fixing the damage caused and never intended to insult you. (And whoever did it won't win still <.<).

EDIT: Spoken with prior on steam and things have been resolved, he shouldn't be held accountable for the damage caused.

Well done @Lucas - Good work, my friend.

The account used by priorduck has been permanently banned from the forums for using an alternate account. If anyone else finds any content related to priorduck (which was created by a possible alt account) please report it immediately. Forum staff will deal with the situation appropriately.

Thank you, and again - Well done Lucas.

3 minutes ago, Amoux said:

Well listen here boys,  "Priorduck" went for a vacation so he could not of done this. he still has 3 more days at the vacation..   you can't just blame him for doing all this.   there might be textscreens that say it... but that is all fake.  Priorduck would never do this.

Agreed