Cool banner thingy

Maloni

Hey guys so I’ve been seeing these little banner things that are pretty cool and especially Lightnin’s so I was wondering if anyone knew the font that CG uses or if anyone would like to make it for me

here are a few reasons why I would like this CG banner thingy

1. To brand myself and take over CG Forums

2. To seem more professional as I am Staff

3. So people can see that I like CG and not just a uncool potato 

if anyone would like to make one for me please look at Lightnin’ P.S make sure he doesn’t see this post so he won’t call me out for being unoriginal and lazy plox 

Kind Regards - Maloni

Right,

Considering the "argument" was just a bit of friendly competition, it's been taken out of context now - At no point was I genuinely shitting on @Droideka's work. It's good and professional. And at no point was I saying I was a badass at making gifs. The reason I made people pay IGM (which wasn't alot) was beacause I started getting a lot of requests for gifs which would have A. Taken up my time and B. made certain people's less unique. It's a clean and professional gif, which stands out. When Maloni requested one, I thought it was nice and polite, therefore did so.

@ThatWhiteHat | WhiteNova.co - You took this completely out of context and started being distasteful and rude.

@Maloni - You're a mod, don't call me petty. - The "argument" was friendly. It wasn't genuine.

@Droideka - Good art work, I don't care whether it's superior to .gifs if I'm honest. There's two different styles of art between us, which is fine and tasteful.

@ThatWhiteHat | WhiteNova.co - For actually creating an argument, and being rude/distasteful after having received a warning point (in addition to advertising a competitive server in your name, you account will be banned from the forums.

This topic will be locked, and certain comments removed.

Thank You.