All A+'s/Tagging mains

Danzy

Hello @Curski @jtwepiczombie @Lightnin

Recently I have been seeing you guys being more active on the forums and in game.

First I would like to start with @Lightnin, he has always been there when you need an Admin+, he will always solve problems. If you need help with something, this guy is who you go to.

Secondly I would like to thank @Curski, never seen him RP before, but he is always OD!

Lastly, although he smells, we love him, it's @jtwepiczombie the legend himself, he is doing an amazing job as event manager, straight after events he goes OD or afk ;), but thank you for all the lovely events!!!

@NightBlade Been doing an amazing job as well, doing great at SA, I feel like you would be the nicest CM there has been so far, not saying I have a problem with the others, just feel like you would be great at it.

Overall you guys have been doing an amazing job and I want to thank you all soooooooo much. Without you, CG wouldn't be the same.

And @SYMMIJ You are a cool guy and always OD when needed, active on the forums. Never had a problem. (he told me to add him in) ;).