The Players & The Staff Team

So let me tell you this, without the players of cloud gaming there would not be a server, there will not be this cycle of meeting new players and getting to know new people nor will there even be a chance of making new friends and getting to know one another. Therefore, on behalf of the community team we thank y'all for always playing on the server even when it's been at it's roughest moments (like the recent issue where all perm weapons have gone) and to be fully honest I've never seen a greater community than this one, Y'all know when to have a laugh and when to actually take things seriously. In all honesty, you should all give yourself a pat on the back because there have been some long time players who are still on the server and some bright new players which have the potential of becoming a good foundation towards the staff team.

Then without the staff, there would just be so much chaos and the server wouldn't be the same what so ever. It would pretty much be like one of those DMing sandbox servers, so in all honestly I've never seen a bright staff team like the current one, everyone is dedicated and all want the best for the server. Like roast has said Y'all are on duty constantly and every time I am on there is staff on duty so I deeply thank you for that because if this wasn't the case it would mean I and roast would have to go running around everywhere and trying to get your backsides in gear which I can gladly say I don't have to do that. So Y'all should also give yourselves a pat on the back as well! 

Thank Jesus, thank mum and dad, thank nan and grandad, thank cats and dogs, thank hamsters and squirrels, thank fish and the immune system, thank dinosaurs, thank all them dank memes, thank roast, thank your mum, thank your dad, thank God, thank Christianity, thank food, thank water, thank not dying, thanks everything.