Perm weapons

gogabs156

I stopped playing gmod for a whilst i come back and the old perm weapons and cloths store was removed and a token shop replaced it.

I had Three Perm weapons:

PSG

Candy Cane

Also a cowboy hat

I did some digging into the situation and found the command hat_data which gave me back my cowboy hat but not my perm weapons.

so i'm just wondering will i get them back or will i get a refund?

EDC4641DD91ABED72FEC06C3B123E695D9A3E47EB1F4C92ADAE9F5A3D7BEA848CAA547CA0568C33E

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The donation store is down due to people exploiting it and so all perma weapons that were bought from the past and not from the current store are temporarily disabled. - It'll hopefully be back within the next week as roast had some IRL stuff to do. - Don't worry the data is safe.

3 minutes ago, SYMMIJ said:

The donation store is down due to people exploiting it and so all perma weapons that were bought from the past and not from the current store are temporarily disabled. - It'll hopefully be back within the next week as roast had some IRL stuff to do. - Don't worry the data is safe.

10 minutes ago, ClawSo said:

perma weapons are disabled for awhile, thats what i heard.

He got them from the old permanent weapons store before it was converted into the token store. Not the old Donation store.

• 2 weeks later...