Many o recommendations

Before I begin let me say how incredible each person on the staff team is doing you guys are smashing it! If you are not on the list don't worry I would be here all day saying how great all of you are doing so here is a select few at the moment. And also apologies for the atrocity that autocorrect is going to do to me as I am on iPod.

@JamieB Is a incredible super admin in his short time as super admin already he has clearly presented a formal standard and a very kind heart.

@Turtle An amazing admin + who sets the standard for activity for the rest of the staff and is also incredibly kind 

@Jack Marrow He shows a very formal attitude and is doing a great job as a first time admin + 

@Chr1ssY An incredible admin which Has proved time and again how dedicated he is and how helpful he is

@Lucas How could I not mention Lucas this staff member is incredibly dedicated kind and incredibly professional when dealing with ban appeals great job bud!

@sensei He is doing a great job as a moderator and has great activity abda very funny and kind person 

and the one and only @roast he is a incredible owner and has been always showing how great he is by the outstanding updates he is pumping out regular and how much he cares!