Regarding Jamie

In respects to Jamie, he is doing a great job as SA. He's laid back and easily approachable, through A+ he always worked hard and did his best and am happy he can use this rank to shine like he deserves. Am sorry to hear about the IRL issues but keep your head held high bud and some quick advice, some people will try to pull you down and make you rethink your decision on things but do what only you feel is right, don't let anyone drag you down. In regards to the issues, I hope that they get resolved and you feel better soon, with the help and support via the A+ team and @SYMMIJ, of course, you won't have to worry too much because I know these lads will be there for you and they have your back. Keep up the good work mate and I can't wait to see what other changes you bring in the near future.

8 minutes ago, NightBlade said:

In respects to Jamie, he is doing a great job as SA. He's laid back and easily approachable, through A+ he always worked hard and did his best and am happy he can use this rank to shine like he deserves. Am sorry to hear about the IRL issues but keep your head held high bud and some quick advice, some people will try to pull you down and make you rethink your decision on things but do what only you feel is right, don't let anyone drag you down. In regards to the issues, I hope that they get resolved and you feel better soon, with the help and support via the A+ team and @SYMMIJ, of course, you won't have to worry too much because I know these lads will be there for you and they have your back. Keep up the good work mate and I can't wait to see what other changes you bring in the near future.

I feel special, you quoted my name - I'm assuming this is because I host events? Thanks for the kind words and I completely agree, our staff team have got his back as much as he's got out back, we're a team and not enemies.