Right from when he got mod he spent the full day on duty, whenever I come on he's on duty and where there is a few more reports than normal he's the first one to jump on duty, he's dedicate to his rank and I've seen his sit, he has everything there so he can get it done quickly and move onto the next report. Always gets the job done, such an amazing person, there is nothing more I can say and from I think Monday he has the most hours on od of 16 this week @suck my nan 

Thanks for recommending me man, I try my best to be a good mod, there may be the highs and lows, but if it wasn't for me, who would be the no-life on the server 24/7 lmao, even though I can get really stressed and I may show it a bit, I still get the job done and at some point I did get anxiety and down right just left for the night, but that was on one occasion at the moment but thanks for recommending me man love you (no homo)

19 minutes ago, suck my nan said:

Thanks for recommending me man, I try my best to be a good mod, there may be the highs and lows, but if it wasn't for me, who would be the no-life on the server 24/7 lmao, even though I can get really stressed and I may show it a bit, I still get the job done and at some point I did get anxiety and down right just left for the night, but that was on one occasion at the moment but thanks for recommending me man love you (no homo)

No problem man love you too ?

1 hour ago, VeryDoge said:

Surely one of the best current mods

Thanks. It's hard to control everything when you're on your own, but I managed to keep my self cool for that time, then some kid named "Liam the Monkey" decided to /demote Shadow, the person who was moderating with me, I got really mad at him, I never thought I'd be like that to a player but he got me so infuriated. 

3 hours ago, suck my nan said:

Thanks. It's hard to control everything when you're on your own, but I managed to keep my self cool for that time, then some kid named "Liam the Monkey" decided to /demote Shadow, the person who was moderating with me, I got really mad at him, I never thought I'd be like that to a player but he got me so infuriated. 

Well he learned his lesson now that he's banned ?

On 8/2/2018 at 12:55 AM, suck my nan said:

You are doing a really good job, keep it up!