Radontrax

He's very quick to deal with mass rdmers and rdaers anytime hes OD and doesn't solely depend on reports to deal with mass rdmers and mass rdaers when he can easily look around for himself. Alot of the time 10x quicker than I'd expect staff to be (my expectations for staff on any gmod server are very low)

He's OD alot of the time unless hes AFK, but ofcourse he has previous experience as staff here so I don't wanna praise him too much ;)

but @Radontrax for Admin and Admin+, a genuinely good staff member.

3 hours ago, AESOP DOOM said:

He's very quick to deal with mass rdmers and rdaers anytime hes OD and doesn't solely depend on reports to deal with mass rdmers and mass rdaers when he can easily look around for himself. Alot of the time 10x quicker than I'd expect staff to be (my expectations for staff on any gmod server are very low)

He's OD alot of the time unless hes AFK, but ofcourse he has previous experience as staff here so I don't wanna praise him too much ;)

but @Radontrax for Admin and Admin+, a genuinely good staff member.

Well, thank you. I appreciate the feedback.

Yes! He needs to get his admin back, he is a very good staff member and also the only staff member that's on during the night because he's from the other side of the globe. If he gets admin then he can actually do his job instead of having to rely on jailing and kicking to stall the mass rulebreakers till admins come on. Downtime has been a playground for rulebreakers ever since he lost the ability to ban people, he's doing a good job at it as moderator but the restrictions are making it very hard for him when no higher ups are online.