Rulebreak?

Mr Saul Goodman

So I learned from the "best" moderators on the server that if a law says "Weapons out is KOS/AOS", I STILL should give them a warning. How does that make any sense? I, along with countless others, do this all the time without any trouble, and now I get punished for it. I need clarification on this (If you are one of the two mods, please don't comment)

4 minutes ago, Miller Dawson2005 said:

You must give 10 seconds of warning before arresting/killing someone unless they pull out a weapon/are shooting people/are wanted etc. this is the rule in the motd. there is no rule saying u cannot batton rush or having to give a warning for arresting someone if they have a weapon out, this is ok if its in the laws, weapons are illegal. 

Exactly my point, for instance if there is no law saying "Weapons out is KOS/AOS" I don't even warn people to get them away from their hands since weapons aren't illegal

If the law would say that "weapons are illegal to be wielded within public perimeters" that would mean the cop would have to try for an arrest first or give them the warning to put the gun down, but as the law specify that you may be killed on the spot, it's the non-law enforcers job to make sure he does not wield a gun within public.
Killing the player in this occasion is perfectly justified.