How To Cook Meth (In-Depth Tutorial :D )

xCharz

Cooking meth is the best way of getting money fast besides printers. The more you cook, the more you get. I will be dividing this guide into two parts: 1. Basics and 2. Tips. Lets get right into it.

1. Basics

To start off, you need to be a Meth Cook (obviously) and you will need a Stove, a Pot, a Jar and the Special Pot (Press F4 and go to Entities). The pot is for cooking one ingredient (Pink Stuff), the pot is for cooking the other ingredient (Red Stuff) and the special pot is for cooking the actual Meth (Blue Stuff).

Once you have that, move the stove to the desired location and freeze it so it doesnt move. Then put the pots on the red beams on the stove and freeze them. You can not freeze the jar, but you can pick it up with your Gravity Gun.

On the Pots and on the Jar you will see the ingredients you need for cooking Meth. On the Special Pot there are two ingredients that come from the jar and the pot. First i would reccomend putting the ingredients for the Red Stuff (Listed on the Pot) since it cooks for a while. While it is cooking, put the ingredients for the Pink Stuff in the jar (Listed on the jar). Once you have put the ingredients in the jar, shake it till the top bar is full. Then press E to extract. Put the Pink Stuff in the Special Pot. The Red Stuff should be cooked by this time. Press E on the Pot, and put the Red Stuff in the Special pot. Wait for the Meth to be cooked.

Once it is cooked, press E on the pot, and then once again E on the Blue stuff. Then find the Meth Addict on the map and press E on him. It should give money to your bank account right away 

We are done with Part 1, so lets move on to Part 2: Tips.

2. Tips

a) If you have extra Pink or Red Stuff, put it in the Special Pot, so the weight of the Meth increases. The bigger the weight, the more money you get from selling meth, but it cooks more time. You can put double of the ingredients in the Pot, and you will end up with 10lbs of Red Stuff. Same principle for the Jar.

b) Put your Stove and Pots away from the walls of the house, so the CP don't hear it and create a search warrant for you. If you are warranted just because you're a meth cook, report it to the Staff.

c) Get a gun for self defence, if the CP or some Thieves try to raid you. This tip should seem self explanitory. Next Tip.

d) Secure your house with 4 fading doors and barricade the windows to make it harder to raid. For the fading doors i suggest fences, so you can shoot trough if raiders or CP come in. If you hear lockpicking or beeping noises, check your doors if there are raiders. Be prepared to shoot.

e) Build your base close to the Meth Addict.

So this is the end of my guide, I hope you learned something, because I took my time writing this guide just for you <3. 

• 5 months later...