LOST LOTS OF MONEY BECAUSE OF CRASH

Hello Roast,

Today the server crashed and i lost more then 9mil of it. The amount was split in 2 coinflips and i only have a screenshot from one of them. Can you give me a refund for the amount i lost because i worked really hard for it and i don't wanna be broke because of a servercrash.

Greetings Joel BEUKERS

Just now, Broodje Saté CSGOFAST.COM said:

Well if you play the game you make money if you have printers etc.. And then i got like 10mil but when my game crashed they would refund me and i still need a refund from the server crash. 

If you were refunded 8mil for what you lost then you don't get a second refund.

6 minutes ago, Broodje Saté CSGOFAST.COM said:

i have proof

Then why don't you show it or add it to this post, you say you got proof but your only showing words which makes people doubt that there is any proof and that you are just pulling words from your ass. Even am suspicious about this issue and Jamie has already refunded you 8mil which now you lost 9mil, what are you? Some dude on a gameshow which loses all his money in a short period of time? People have mentioned the word proof for some time now and all you say is "I have proof" well... where is it or are you just trying to get more money and have the rest stored somewhere?

30 minutes ago, Broodje Saté CSGOFAST.COM said:

I get it but you actually don't think about that when you make the screenshot. Well i didn't think about that because i thought a screen was good enough...

I could go online now and make a flip for 10mil if i had that much and then screenshot it then remove it.

1 hour ago, Broodje Saté CSGOFAST.COM said:

I do have proof but ok you don't accept it

You seem to struggle with taking in what people have actually said. Do you like scan read or some shit?

You don't have proof at all, the only proof you have is that at some point in time you made a flip for that amount. We're not wizards pal. You need legit proof with time stamps so that they can determine whether that flip was genuinely on at the time you say it was. Otherwise there's not much you can do. Maybe you'll understand this time round -_-