@Toast Why you downvoting lol, don't get jealous.

11 hours ago, SYMMIJ said:

events manager will most likely only be held by an SA, and that will be Jamie - the difference between both ranks is nothing but cool to see events are up

Ik, but it would be nice for DC to host events when he can. As i think that events were a massive part of CG and made it more enjoyable. 

8 minutes ago, jtwepiczombie said:

If you knew why I had downvoted the original post and dc's comment then you would understand. I'm not jealous that DC got a recommendation post because I couldn't give a shit if he did or not. Don't edit your comment trying to call me out because you'll just receive punishments if you continue to do so.

2 minutes ago, Toast said:

If you knew why I had downvoted the original post and dc's comment then you would understand. I'm not jealous that DC got a recommendation post because I couldn't give a shit if he did or not. Don't edit your comment trying to call me out because you'll just receive punishments if you continue to do so.

I didn't edit my post wtf?

Also threating me lol

21 minutes ago, SYMMIJ said:

They're able to host events whenever - I think? That's how it was when I was around

19 minutes ago, jtwepiczombie said:

Oh, i thought it was you needed an event managers permission to host the event. That was the difference in ranks between manager and host. Thats how it was when i did em

Both of you are right but the difference this time around is I asked Jamie if we could just host them whenever when I tested to see if the menu worked or not.

I don't think there will be any changes to the way it's done now and I don't think there will be a point to the event host/staff rank. I guess theoretically all a+s are hosts and staff and the admins are just staff because they cannot access the menu.

2 minutes ago, Toast said:

Both of you are right but the difference this time around is I asked Jamie if we could just host them whenever when I tested to see if the menu worked or not.

I don't think there will be any changes to the way it's done now and I don't think there will be a point to the event host/staff rank. I guess theoretically all a+s are hosts and staff and the admins are just staff because they cannot access the menu.

Isn't the entire point of admins being there to monitor the players to stop anyone violating the event rules and then also assist the host in moving the players or organizing where everything goes and even building the event?

7 minutes ago, SYMMIJ said:

Isn't the entire point of admins being there to monitor the players to stop anyone violating the event rules and then also assist the host in moving the players or organizing where everything goes and even building the event?

Yes. I meant they are just event staff because of rank. They can't use the menu.

3 hours ago, jtwepiczombie said:

Ik, but it would be nice for DC to host events when he can. As i think that events were a massive part of CG and made it more enjoyable. 

Yeah A+'s can host events if they think its a suitable time to do so, I like to put trust in the A+'s to make the correct decisions.