Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

Eskimo's Store


Eskimo

Recommended Posts

Me and @Sprickles have taken over Boney  ownership so expect things coming soon grab a slot while it's CHEAP 

note: @John Jong is no longer an official boney dealer 

Next restarted Added Weed Ithaca and Bhop to Exile

Boney owners can now Grab an Exile slot at a discounted price for a short period 

Exile Slots now £40

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2019 at 8:21 PM, Eskimo said:

Exile Slots

Erp5l2Y.png

Description:

Crispy man player model

Raid and base with anyone

Weapons:

Magic Sword, USAS, Remington 870, SCAR, SVU, MP5Sd, Deagle, Ithaca - More to come.

SWEPS:

Active Camouflage, Climb SWEP, Bhop, Hackphone, 100 Armour, Unarrest Baton

Abilities:

DJ Equipment, Mug, Raid PD, Grow weed - More to come.

Plans for the job:
C4 
Matador
BHOP
TAR-21

Winchester 87
Winchester 1897

Barrett M82
IED
Hammer (SWEP to break down doors & bank vault defence)
Raid Bank Vault

0U7n8C3.png

 

Slot Price £40 GBP  inc. fee

All payments via PayPal 

PM Me for further info 

So this can do all the stuff rebellion can and more including raid bank etc ?

Link to comment
2 hours ago, D34THC47 said:

So this can do all the stuff rebellion can and more including raid bank etc ?

Yes indeed but it isnt fully upgraded yet and still needs work but it is a good custom job either way

Exile cant raid bank if you look in the plans for future 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Immersel said:

Yes indeed but it isnt fully upgraded yet and still needs work but it is a good custom job either way

Exile cant raid bank if you look in the plans for future 

Will I get the future upgrades when they are added if I buy now ?

Link to comment
9 hours ago, D34THC47 said:

Will I get the future upgrades when they are added if I buy now ?

The job will only become more expensive in the future by buying now you save money. For when things are added me and @Sprickles are doing our best to frequently add something to the job sales would help alot with adding new stuff.

@D34THC47 buy a slot and we will add raid bank :^) since you seem to want it 

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Eskimo said:

The job will only become more expensive in the future by buying now you save money. For when things are added me and @Sprickles are doing our best to frequently add something to the job sales would help alot with adding new stuff.

@D34THC47 buy a slot and we will add raid bank :^) since you seem to want it 

Yes I do want it because when I purchased Rebellion it was allowed to raid the bank then it was removed.  PM me the info to pay.  Thanks

Link to comment
  • JamieB featured this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.