Eskimo's Store

Eskimo

• 2 months later...

Exile: Against Racism

Racism is still to this day a vast problem that plagues todays society. Especially in the UK where a lot of people are completely oblivious of it or think its not a major problem believing it doesn't happen or it's not nearly as bad as it is often comparing it to the US where it is a more known issue.

here are some recent examples: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHptc-AgZlX/

Exile: Stand together 

Chaos is a skin head

download.png

• 4 weeks later...

Exile: Is now matching prices If see someone selling an Exile slot cheaper we will match their price so buy it here and support the job which will benefit you by making the job even better.

Exile: Now has a discord if you own a slot or have intentions of getting one you are more than welcome to join. This is where polls for additions will be held and you can make suggestions for what you want to be added as well as gaining some insight on the future of Exile which you can help shape. 

https://discord.gg/4yUaArXahK

If anyone has second thoughts of getting Exile - I was in the same shoes, but I bought it and I have zero regrets. Go for it!

Why? Exile is an amazing CJ to have, as it has big collection of weaponry and entities. Earning money has never been this easy. Also to mention, raiding is really smooth with the kit.
Speaking of the owner, @Eskimo will guide you through the whole transaction and will make everything easy and understandable for you, and on top of that, he's giving a gift upon you owning Exile, what else you can wish for? 

Superb CJ to own, I am really satisfied - 11/10.