Eskimo's Store

Eskimo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • JamieB featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

ExileSale Ending soon only a few discounted slots left. Remember buying from me helps support the job improving your experience.

ExileGet it now pay later policy. Cant afford full price? Pay what you can and pay the remaining amount later so you are still supporting the job improving your experience.

Exile help us by letting us help you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Rica said:

@Eskimo (idk if it's been suggested before or if your still taking suggestions) 

Add Hits and some form of AOE weapon, like RPG to Exile possibly?

I mean it doesn't really need it, Exile has more then you need really. Matador is shit and IED is bugged atm, ex41 is a btec matador and you can't buy M202 from what I know. Also most other explosives are not allowed to be bought or have been removed from the M9K pack. 

7 hours ago, Immersel said:

I mean it doesn't really need it, Exile has more then you need really. Matador is shit and IED is bugged atm, ex41 is a btec matador and you can't buy M202 from what I know. Also most other explosives are not allowed to be bought or have been removed from the M9K pack. 

Fair enough on the AOE weapon, it would be nice to have it mostly as a meme sort of weapons to clear out PD like some other CJ's can but fair enough with the reasons you stated, but what about the topic of adding hits? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...