Dear everyone,

I have the pleasure of working with v0dka on the staff team for a couple of weeks now. And most of you already know hes a great guy to RP with. But thats not why im writing this. It is because it has happened to me several times now that im solo OD and the server turns into an absolute shitshow, 99% of time asking for support from our fellow staff members gets responded to quite quickly and all is well. But assuming u read it all the way to this point, you aswell are not here to talk about 99%. Its that 1% where either most other staff is AFK / not responding, or not willing to go OD for whatever reason they have. So there is me, a simple mod who's almost drowning in reports. And then there is the star of the story, v0dka. somehow he always shows up, ready to drop everything and help wherever needed to quickly and very professionally regain control of the server and improve every players Cloud-Gaming experience. So i just wanna say a big thanks to @v0dka for not only his effort in helping me, but especially his overall effort in helping Cloud-Gaming to be the best, and since i sure think we already are, stay the best DarkRP server there is. 

- McMuffinNL

Is vodka a good person? 

I could be here all day giving some reasons why this man a legend but imma just state some of the best qualities this young man has. 

First of all vodka is a very straight forward man, if he got something to say about someone he says what he gotta say and thst is the fist and most important reason why I have soo much respect for vodka 

I have respect for vodka as well he has respect for me, he is always ready to give an hand to a person but if that person did something very wrong vodka will step on his face 

Now we move on to the easiest part of the recommendation, the adjectives 

Vodka is kind, respectful, handsome af,calm(never saw him go mad over some bullshit alert), humble, and most important of all friendly and happy 

Thanks for being a part of cloud gaming and zfg you will never be forgotten @v0dka

??‍♂️?‍???️♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♂️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️