d34thc47

Gonna be honest but the last ever application I've commented on as staff was @D34THC47. Now there is a reason for that, but am not gonna make this post about me as it's not right but when I made my final farewell as staff due to how pact my time schedule is getting I wanted someone to fill my boots (passing of a torch if you will) to not necessarily do what I do but someone that'll be there to support the community in anyway possibly and for people to look up to. And I remember telling @Florian that soon the community won't remember me as they have a brand new fresh face to look up to.

Trying to keep this short but I basically wanted @D34THC47 to replace me but do a whole lot better than I ever could. I get this may seem pretty but to me means a lot as I've been staff for a while and I know my chances of being staff again are slim so I wanted to pretty be like "yh I may not be staff again but look at this dude, he will do way better than me and soon you won't even remember who I am" kinds thing and it's great to see that @D34THC47 is already delivering early in their staffing career.

Keep it up my dude, you have so much potential!

On 4/7/2019 at 1:10 AM, NightBlade said:

Gonna be honest but the last ever application I've commented on as staff was @D34THC47. Now there is a reason for that, but am not gonna make this post about me as it's not right but when I made my final farewell as staff due to how pact my time schedule is getting I wanted someone to fill my boots (passing of a torch if you will) to not necessarily do what I do but someone that'll be there to support the community in anyway possibly and for people to look up to. And I remember telling @Florian that soon the community won't remember me as they have a brand new fresh face to look up to.

Trying to keep this short but I basically wanted @D34THC47 to replace me but do a whole lot better than I ever could. I get this may seem pretty but to me means a lot as I've been staff for a while and I know my chances of being staff again are slim so I wanted to pretty be like "yh I may not be staff again but look at this dude, he will do way better than me and soon you won't even remember who I am" kinds thing and it's great to see that @D34THC47 is already delivering early in their staffing career.

Keep it up my dude, you have so much potential!

Wow ? what can I say to this but a massive thank you.  Woke up to this reply and it means a lot and have a lump in my throat. Would love to hear why you replied to my application as your last and why it reminded you of yourself @NightBlade.  Thanks again.