Updated Job Rules List

D34THC47

1 minute ago, Xappan said:

Corruption is fine you'll just get demoted quite fast. Cops get demoted fast even if they are not corrupt :D But generally you should follow mayor's orders as a CP.

Yes, you will get an RP demote but if this added to the rules people will bitch about people being corrupt and their argument will be "BUT IT'S IN THE RULES AIKSHDALSUDASD"

4 minutes ago, Noseian said:

I'm going to contest this rule. If this is added it's stupid. Okay if they are literally afk in spawn. That's fine. But if they are around the map then no. I'm going to mug them. This rule could be so eaily abused. Say i see three gangsters going to towards me. All with guns out. I'm just going to go "afk", recording my game and nothing else. Therefor it looks like im afk. I then make a sit. Upload the video, and boom. All three of them jailed. That's how easy it is to abuse the rule. 

Fixed it :)

(NOTE: DO NOT mug AFK players at spawn)

As a hitman if your target is proven to be inside pd or bank you cannot "raid" it per say aka killing other people than your target. Would be best if you re-worded it to something along the lines of "if your target is proven to be inside of a government official buliding (pd/bank) you may only harm your specified target 

25 minutes ago, S1CK said:

As a hitman if your target is proven to be inside pd or bank you cannot "raid" it per say aka killing other people than your target. Would be best if you re-worded it to something along the lines of "if your target is proven to be inside of a government official buliding (pd/bank) you may only harm your specified target 

I will add something along them lines and try and word it correctly 

@S1CK updated hitman and elite hitman how that look added

• You can only kill people you have accepted hits on unless in self defence.
  • You can raid bases, PD or bank ONLY IF your target is proven to be inside and you may ONLY harm the specified target.
6 minutes ago, Biroman said:

I think Puffer is allowed to build on street, someone told me it said that in-game on the job. 

Double-check?

I bought(ByReaper payed for it) that back when i owned puffer.. 

Roast never updated the cj Rules post though :)

17 minutes ago, Biroman said:

I think Puffer is allowed to build on street, someone told me it said that in-game on the job. 

Double-check?

18 minutes ago, Biroman said:

Double-check?

So it can ?  I will update if so please confirm

2 hours ago, FajitasCaptainDuCkツ said:

Fortnite Grinder is now called Freaky Frank

@D34THC47

Done  

42 minutes ago, S1CK said:

Gun dealers and special arms dealers are allowed to bulid a small gunstore on the streets if they wish (with reasonable size of course) 

I had this on it I also had the medic can build a shack all off the old rules docs that dc sent me but I’m sure I removed it because I was told they cannot.