Updated Job Rules List

D34THC47

@Turtle@JamieB@DC @Riph  Is there any chance these can be made official as I keep referring people to them due to the MOTD rules lacking and they just use the line its not official.  They were created of the current rules on the forums and the motd and they have been ammended and updated to what was added by custom job owners regarding their own jobs.  Even if the first post is linked to the MOTD as the rules page then it can be changed on the fly if things change. thanks :)

18 minutes ago, D34THC47 said:

@Turtle@JamieB@DC @Riph  Is there any chance these can be made official as I keep referring people to them due to the MOTD rules lacking and they just use the line its not official.  They were created of the current rules on the forums and the motd and they have been ammended and updated to what was added by custom job owners regarding their own jobs.  Even if the first post is linked to the MOTD as the rules page then it can be changed on the fly if things change. thanks :)

No bother tagging @Turtle mr inactive! 

8 hours ago, D34THC47 said:

7 hours ago, DC  said:

It would have to be done by roast and at his own discretion. Its just being used as a referral right now I believe but you can show people these to quote said rules.

Rules were changed a while ago I personally had no issue with them being in great detail, there have been numerous suggestions on how to make the rules more detailed, just not put into effect unfortunately. I will see what roast says about the rules being in more detail and hopefully I will come back with a decision. ok thanks.