D34THC47

I really want to recommend D34THC47 since I personally think that he is one of the most mature, kind and dedicated admins. Whenever there are reports even if about 3 or 4 he would instantly go on duty even if there are already 2 staff let's say. He also even after over 50 hours OD he still doesn't take a break and always helps od no matter what and I think that just shows how much he is dedicated and helpful to the staff team also today when there were about 20 reports he helped me so me him and spooderman handled all the reports ourself since none other staff wanted to help. I think this kind of work should be really appreciated and thanked for.

1 hour ago, Havoc said:

I really want to recommend D34THC47 since I personally think that he is one of the most mature, kind and dedicated admins. Whenever there are reports even if about 3 or 4 he would instantly go on duty even if there are already 2 staff let's say. He also even after over 50 hours OD he still doesn't take a break and always helps od no matter what and I think that just shows how much he is dedicated and helpful to the staff team also today when there were about 20 reports he helped me so me him and spooderman handled all the reports ourself since none other staff wanted to help. I think this kind of work should be really appreciated and thanked for.

Thank you @Havoc for the kind words I also noticed @GamerBoy and @WsWinter came on to help and a mention to @Biroman who did a fantastic job when he was on duty with me. no one else at that time came on which is very frustrating when we need help and they just do not come OD nothing worse than dealing with a ridiculous amount of reports when you have certain people just causing trouble in the sit area when we are trying to do sits.  I had to jail 3 people for it and 1 was a mod who should know better..