Gmod launch glitch

MR man

I have now also tried deleting the clientside.blob and is still not working, I have tried everything but doesn't seem to do anything at all. Gonna keep trying then add to this post on how to fix it. If any of you have had this before and managed to fix it please tell me how.

@MR man - I have tried to do some research for you and heres what I found:

"If it doesn’t work, try uninstall your latest workshop subscriptions, until the time when your Gmod worked fine.

And if THAT doesn’t work either, well, just keep uninstalling your addons, (one bunch of a time, if you have many, I had over 500 subscribed items (maybe make a collection, if you want to find all your subscribed items again)), and “Verify Integrity of Game Cache” each time you want to try start gmod. This point worked for me. "

18 minutes ago, DC  said:

@MR man - I have tried to do some research for you and heres what I found:

"If it doesn’t work, try uninstall your latest workshop subscriptions, until the time when your Gmod worked fine.

And if THAT doesn’t work either, well, just keep uninstalling your addons, (one bunch of a time, if you have many, I had over 500 subscribed items (maybe make a collection, if you want to find all your subscribed items again)), and “Verify Integrity of Game Cache” each time you want to try start gmod. This point worked for me. "

Yeah I found that also unfortunatley also doesn't work I deleted everything I had, deleted all of Gmod reinstalled verified game files. I am looking at videos on youtube they all say the same thing which is closing it through task manager then launching through short cut still doesnt work I really dont know anymore.

56 minutes ago, MR man said:

yeah watched this as well still doesnt work I appreciate the effort though mate

Try what Georgie suggested above and if that does not work you will have to try and reinstall steam as it might have a repair option on it but if worse comes to worse you will have to uninstall Steam