MrCenny

messup Need help deleting an account i made with a mistake!

So, the blind me pressed the log in trough steam button wich created a new account named MrCenny... Buuut this means that the MrCenny account has my steam connected to it, wich in turn means i cant connect this account wich is my main to my steam account.

Anyone, help?

This is the wrongly added account 😜https://cloud-gaming.co.uk/forum/index.php?/profile/8685-mrcenny/

1 hour ago, MR.C said:

k, but now that i see, i went into my own steam interegation and it actually said that this account was connected to it, so now i have 2 accounts connected to my steamID?

@JamieB

I am utterly confuzed

erm if you made this current account the one you are using now with an email address rather than signing in with steam and then pressed sign in with steam it could have made two separate accounts the only thing I can think of.

3 hours ago, JamieB said:

erm if you made this current account the one you are using now with an email address rather than signing in with steam and then pressed sign in with steam it could have made two separate accounts the only thing I can think of.

Yeah that is what have happened