Cant connect to server

JimmyBadMan

Heyo,I need help with a little problem i have as of right now. And that is that i cant join the server for some reason?,My friends can join the server,i can join other servers and they can as well..But for some reason i just cant join the Cloud Gaming DarkRP server? when i connect it says Connecting to server but then it disconnects and it says Cant Connect after 6 tries? anyone have this problem as well? Help would be appreciated ☺️

2 hours ago, Noseian said:

Open CMD, then type ping 208.103.169.209 which is the servers IP. If it shows a connection it is mostly likely your Garry’s Mod client. 

Pinging 208.103.169.209 with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 208.103.169.209:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

Bad or nah?

6 hours ago, theonethatexists said:

Pinging 208.103.169.209 with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 208.103.169.209:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

Bad or nah?

This means you can not establish a connection with the server. I’d check your firewall settings next.

1 hour ago, theonethatexists said:

What do i check in my firewall settings? sorry i am confused a bit

Check to see if your firewall is blocking the IP address. Also in command prompt, do tracert 208.103.169.209. However do not post this here as it will show your IP address. This command will trace the route of the packets from your personal computer to your gateway (Router) then outside to the server. If it cannot establish a route then it could be that your routing table might need updated. I’m unsure where to go from here however. 

5 hours ago, Noseian said:

Check to see if your firewall is blocking the IP address. Also in command prompt, do tracert 208.103.169.209. However do not post this here as it will show your IP address. This command will trace the route of the packets from your personal computer to your gateway (Router) then outside to the server. If it cannot establish a route then it could be that your routing table might need updated. I’m unsure where to go from here however. 

tracert just showes me the ip and shiet and then its just request timed out...How do i check the firewall if it is blcoking the ip?

1 hour ago, theonethatexists said:

tracert just showes me the ip and shiet and then its just request timed out...How do i check the firewall if it is blcoking the ip?

If you’d like, send me the tracert in a pm and I can have a look. It if goes past your router then too other IP address then it’s most likely not that. I don’t know about your specific setup however to see router firewalls it’s usually 192.168.0.254 however it differs. On the back of your router it should say an IP address. 

• 4 months later...