How to cook meth

DerqEr

What you gotta do is get a stove, a special pot, a normal pot and a jar. Put the pot and special pot on the stove tops (tip: put a pot in between of two stove tops to make it go 2 times faster). These pots have ingredient labels on them, and you can fill them up to 10, which is the max amount. The normal pot will need Liquid Sulfur and Acid. Buy it and put it in the pot until both are 10 (it doesn't have to be 10, but it gives you the most). Then, you need to fill the jar with Liquid Liodine, Water and Acid. Fill those up to 10 and then shake it until it says "Ready! Press E to extract". Then, you press E on it (big shocker) to extract the Crystal Liodine. The pot that you put the ingredients in will cook, and when it is done it will also say "Ready! Press E to extract" and then you gotta press E on it to extract. Then you put the Crystal Liodine (from the jar) into the special pot, together with the red thing that the normal pot gives you (I can't remember the name). It will then cook. When it is finished, it will say "Ready! Press E to extract." and you gotta press E to extract (oh wow). You then pick it up with E and go sell it to the meth addict near the entrance to the mine.

20 minutes ago, LoggyDogDogTV said:

What you gotta do is get a stove, a special pot, a normal pot and a jar. Put the pot and special pot on the stove tops (tip: put a pot in between of two stove tops to make it go 2 times faster). These pots have ingredient labels on them, and you can fill them up to 10, which is the max amount. The normal pot will need Liquid Sulfur and Acid. Buy it and put it in the pot until both are 10 (it doesn't have to be 10, but it gives you the most). Then, you need to fill the jar with Liquid Liodine, Water and Acid. Fill those up to 10 and then shake it until it says "Ready! Press E to extract". Then, you press E on it (big shocker) to extract the Crystal Liodine. The pot that you put the ingredients in will cook, and when it is done it will also say "Ready! Press E to extract" and then you gotta press E on it to extract. Then you put the Crystal Liodine (from the jar) into the special pot, together with the red thing that the normal pot gives you (I can't remember the name). It will then cook. When it is finished, it will say "Ready! Press E to extract." and you gotta press E to extract (oh wow). You then pick it up with E and go sell it to the meth addict near the entrance to the mine.

Your fingers ok?

45 minutes ago, DerqEr said:

Can someone make video bc i still dont know

I found this video that will show you how to do it. You could always search for more videos on YouTube.

EDIT: Just note that it is not 100% correct (for example, you can use the physics gun on the stove but the YouTube video says that doesn't work).