How to start out in cloud gaming

Sinacty

First you should choose between weed and mining.

If you choose mining make your way to the mines asap and start hitting those rock here is my knowledge of ore prices

bronze is £500, silver is £900, Gold is £1,900 and Platinum is £8,500 (For the love of your belief tell me if im wrong)

I think 1oz of weed sells for 27k i am not quite sure.

In conclusion weed is worth more but is illegal mining sells for less but isn't illegal 

Thanks for reading this far!?

30 minutes ago, 15inb said:

mining is better if you have level 10 and double ore, easily get over 100k in 5 mins

If you are willing to mine. Weed and printers on the other side don't require much work other than re-filling every now and then of course if you are in a gang if you aren't then just join one lol

for perma weps i recommend saving up for either glock as its cheap and decent, though if you really wanna get a just reliable and good perma go for either spas 12 or mossberg, having either of those as permas will pretty much remove ur need to buy guns, though saving up for a perma SMG aint a bad option, but if your just starting out then these two are what i recommend

1 hour ago, Agent said:

for perma weps i recommend saving up for either glock as its cheap and decent, though if you really wanna get a just reliable and good perma go for either spas 12 or mossberg, having either of those as permas will pretty much remove ur need to buy guns, though saving up for a perma SMG aint a bad option, but if your just starting out then these two are what i recommend

You tell them PKM warrior.

21 hours ago, Sinacty said:

Im confused what can steven do?

DJ, Hits, Moonshine, Weed, Raid PD, Raid Bank, Build on streets, raid, mug, kidnap

Blaze on the other can do all that and spawn special arms dealer weapons, cook meth, mine Bitcoin, spawn armor charger and be hired as guard

Edit: Steven has Ares shrike, f2000 and csgo daggers, weapons that can only be seen on steven, buy a slot today

dont hate me rz