I can't Join (Somewhat closed)

Assaku

So recently when it was around april 28th or near that update, cloud gaming just poofed from my gmod favourite. I initially thought the servers were down but i was told they're up and about 80 people are on right now. I searched the server browser i couldn't find cloud gaming. So any bright ideas?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t understand the problem? Is it that you cannot find CG on the list of servers? If so, if you click the “Join” text on the forums next to DarkRP it should connect. If you still cannot connect. Check your firewall settings and dns settings. 

I tried ip connecting i tried joining from forums i just reinstalled my game. I put this in bug reports thinking maybe i was banned? And well the server is appearently not responding according to my steam server connector. Well if someone has any bright ideas please tell me if not ill remove the post maybe.

Just now, Assaku said:

I tried ip connecting i tried joining from forums i just reinstalled my game. I put this in bug reports thinking maybe i was banned? And well the server is appearently not responding according to my steam server connector. Well if someone has any bright ideas please tell me if not ill remove the post maybe.

Open cmd, type ping 208.103.169.209

Also do ipconfig /flushdns

55 minutes ago, Chriss said:

Open cmd, type ping 208.103.169.209

Also do ipconfig /flushdns

I did the ping 208.103.169.209 said 100% loss. I did the ipconfig /flushdns. I did the ping again ping checks connection i think. No luck 100% loss i went into gmod server still vanished, and nothing i restarted the game still nothing. Thanks for the reply and effort though :)

34 minutes ago, Assaku said:

Oh shit. i guess im in trouble huh.. Do you have to go into router settings to check dns settings? And also maybe i could change my router i do have a spare one.

You can change the DNS on your own computer, no need to go in the router's settings. How, you ask? Good question. I have no clue what OS you are on, so I would google up on a guide specific to your OS. Good luck.

Ok i tried many things but using a vpn seemed to have worked but a temporary fix because i can only join when i use the vpn and i have no full vpn so thanks for all your replies but if you don't have any ideas to why this could've occured this is mostly closed now. thanks