Racist Admin

Not really sure what you're on about mate, who's the "girl" that's mod? As fair as I know, we don't have any girl moderators, only one admin that is @Genny + I don't really see a reason the staff member would "simp" for her, that just seems stupid and immature. Not only that, you're in the wrong section to post this, feel free to post this on the staff complaint section with sufficient evidence and providing more information (such as who the girl moderator is, who the staff member that was "simping" for her was)

Also, just because the admin didn't allow you to have BLM as a law doesn't mean they're racist, sure the person that kept on saying black lives didn't matter was racist but now you're going too far calling admins and others names.

4 hours ago, Chriss said:

See, the essence of Black Lives Matter isn't racist. Neither is people not allowing you to say they do. As the cliche "All Lives Matter". Yes, Black Lives Matter, however there are other ethnicity in other parts of the world, where it's a whole other story. For instance, the middle east & Jews. The whole Black Lives Matter thing is just a big egotistical protest to make yourself look good.

as i've heard said by some dumb fat idiot named @Jaz or whatever her name is idk dont care, "ALM is like if a house is on fire, and then people send firefighters to the house to stop the fire, you dont go screaming "oh all houses matter"" yeah ALM is an obvious thing that should be prioritized but in this case with the riots and shit because of something that happened to a black man, genuinely just a dick move imo

• 15inb locked this topic