RHYS'S POGGIE STORE

Rhys

43 minutes ago, JEFF42 said:

Here we go again

?!?!??!??)?!? Gasp 

9 hours ago, Chriss said:

Might see a bit far fetched but if you have some IGM you might be able to buy part of it from IGM. EG £15 + 40Mil igm. @Nate Bar aka the rich Viking might be able to help

Might be a shout yano will buss a pm when I’m home or summin

Just now, *Rice said:

?!?!??!??)?!? Gasp 

Might be a shout yano will buss a pm when I’m home or summin

Just thinking if no one is selling at that price 40M isn’t tons of money so might be able to take a small loan from someone or something. Nate is pretty stupid and wants to get to 1 Billion but then ends up loosing it all like usual but he keeps trying ;) Hope you get it

32 minutes ago, Chriss said:

Just thinking if no one is selling at that price 40M isn’t tons of money so might be able to take a small loan from someone or something. Nate is pretty stupid and wants to get to 1 Billion but then ends up loosing it all like usual but he keeps trying ;) Hope you get it

Yeah I’ve got 40m spare tbh could do it- would have to do some calculations n dat but it’s a shout yeah

Cheers

sadly dont have one to sell but good luck

i do offer free rape though