BrianTheWeedLord

45 minutes ago, Astrax said:

Brian is a very nice and open guy, (by open i mean open his bank account(and by that i mean he is the reason i got my first mil cause he gave it to me)). He is also the leader of a good and friendly gang The Marijuana Mafia. So yeah, he is also fun to rp with. I have all love to Brian ;)

I had many interactions with him, he's a good lad

9 hours ago, Astrax said:

Brian is a very nice and open guy, (by open i mean open his bank account(and by that i mean he is the reason i got my first mil cause he gave it to me)). He is also the leader of a good and friendly gang The Marijuana Mafia. So yeah, he is also fun to rp with. I have all love to Brian ;)

I agree with everything.

HOWEVER, his mic has been kinda quiet lately ... he should find a way to increase the volume/gain a little - would help a lot, imo ❤️

11 hours ago, Astrax said:

He’s a fine lad, although his mic destroys my ears to the point where i can’t hear anything anymore (okay that’s a lil’ too much but his mic does kind of hurt my ears, maybe he changed his mic but idk).