Question out of curiosity

Brontide

With regards to the 'able to build on streets' perk with custom jobs etc.

Are you able to base anywhere, obviously using common sense and not in the middle of fountain or on someone else's roof on their property etc are you able to build in locations like the sewers waterfall hidden room and the hidden cave area? If so are you able to print/grow weed as well or no? Just wanted to clarify if this is allowed or if it isn't allowed. I'll leave screenshots of the two examples below.

https://prnt.sc/v2oj15

https://prnt.sc/v2oj5b

I asked a mod but they were unsure on whether it was okay or not, So I thought i'd ask here since someone might have the right info. 

From what I know any job that can "Build on Street" can have 1 fading door anywhere but no entities. However, any job with "Ability to hobo" or "Base on Street" can do the same but are allowed to have entities in the outdoor base. As of now (to my knowledge) the only jobs that have that are Freaky Frank, Rogue, Cyrax.

To answer you question you may have a small base at fountain, or on someone's roof if it's outside their base and not blocking anything, underwater is probably allowed though it's a gray area.

UPDATE: I've received confirmation about the basing anywhere and printing etc, It's allowed as long as your job has 'build on streets' but i'm still unsure about the basing UNDER water. Its a very grey area so i'll wait for an admin to confirm before I even think about doing that. Thanks for all the help so far.

1 hour ago, Avionix said:

Most custom jobs have this.

Pretty sure he meant the ability to act as a hobo, that's where you can put up fading doors and print in a base that doesn't have a world door.

18 minutes ago, Brontide said:

UPDATE: I've received confirmation about the basing anywhere and printing etc, It's allowed as long as your job has 'build on streets'

From what I know you are allowed to build on streets with the 'build on streets' perk that most custom jobs have, although you can not put up fading doors nor have printers. You can only do that if you have 'ability to act as a hobo' (This allows you to act as a hobo ex: micspam, base on streets)

27 minutes ago, LOLi said:

Pretty sure he meant the ability to act as a hobo, that's where you can put up fading doors and print in a base that doesn't have a world door.

From what I know you are allowed to build on streets with the 'build on streets' perk that most custom jobs have, although you can not put up fading doors nor have printers. You can only do that if you have 'ability to act as a hobo' (This allows you to act as a hobo ex: micspam, base on streets)

Oh right, I was told by evan that with rebellion I was able to base anywhere with 1 fading door and printers, Thankyou for letting me know. So i'd need to have a job that has the hobo perk in order to use printers etc?