How to do the funny speed bhop with climb swep

Groovyboi

Hello, I am mr.cockerman gaming and today i'll tell you how to do the epic gamer hop with climb swep and bhop swep.

1: Bind bhop swep to any key with this line: bind "key" "use bhop_swep"
You have to use the qoutation marks for it to work.
2: now when you can change to bhop swep with one key its time to actually do the trick. Run towards a FLAT wall with the climb swep equipped and then jump crouch and click the left mouse button to climb it. 

3: Now we're at the most important step of all. Before hitting the ground you wanna make sure you're spamming jump. I just spam spacebar and if you get a jump in you should gain about 500-1000 speed. Make sure you're crouched as well. Then when you start flying away with speed press the key you bound to use bhop swep and hold down space and crouch and enjoy bhopping around!!!

(I made this since it took me so long to actually figure out how to do this)

I have seen like thousands of people asking how to do this, this will help a lot of people, but I would to add one more thing that people with Magic Sword will find extremely useful that might not know this yet.

If you have a magic sword you can launch into the air, switch to the climb swep crouch jump and switch to the bhop swep for 1900 or more speed.