Damage Tests

Rica

Damage Tests and data.

After testing the weapons that are available in game with @Spricklessuch as m9k, CS:S and some of the custom/exclusive guns, here are some damage charts and numbers for use.

My idea was to build up a database of all the damages of the weapons on the server and have them here on the forums for use by anyone, specifically anyone wanting to make a Custom Job and wanting to see what guns or items would be a good choice. Keep in mind this is subject to change and take the numbers with a grain of salt due to differences in range, hit registration and the fact gun damages are changed from time to time for balance. I will try and update the data if any changes happen.

Some guns are still missing and that will be eventually remedied but as it stands all guns on the Custom Job store are present. Data was compiled onto a Excel file and converted to PDF.

This is the 1st time I've made testing logs like this so if any of you have any advice on how I should improve, change and/or tweak the format or data please give me a heads up in DM's, I would greatly appreciate some pointers on how to better present this Information. Enjoy and I hope this helps the community and the individuals that use it, have a nice day. 

Special thanks to @15inb for testing Ace's Weapons. @Sprickles For testing near to all weapons in m9k, CS:S and others. Thanks to other members of staff and the community that helped to test some other weapons to fine tune the data.

Mentions to m9k_Exile ,Mustang and Sally, EX41

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QdBGnZKan4YOEqbUC-C3DO4GXP6jIEJN/view?usp=sharing

Just now, Chriss said:

You'll have to upload the PDF to some document sharing website. Documents aren't able to be downloaded. 

Other than that, looks pretty decent - In terms of what you have wrote, as i cannot see the PDF.

Any suggestions on what site I should use?