Why does everyone hate coke?

Dann 69

Me and him are personally still friends - but heres the story - Coke was a player who joined around 2018-2019 he played alot of cg and was decently liked among the community coke applied for staff and got accepted but later resigned due to him wanting to leave cg with a bang what he did was threaten the server and lag the server out completely till people were almost crashing due to this he was Permanently Banned from the server he then came onto the forums and the discord and purposely minged to get people to hate him which ended up gaining a bunch of mass downvotes due to him annoying several hundred members of the community - later on coke decided to go onto alt accounts and message me saying he was going to join on alt accounts and "Ruin CG" this gained the attention of well known Super Admin Sprickles who took him to SA and spoke to him - A few months later coke settled down and began not minging but still asking for downvotes and applied for an unban which got accepted due to Sprickles talking it out with him - For about a month or two coke was acting normal and people started to like him again but some still had thier opinions about him coke built a gang called FCG which was mildly popular for about 2 weeks, During these months coke had been on very strict supervision and strict terms he had only 5 rulebreaks every 1/2 weeks or else he would be cbanned. a few weeks later coke decided to rpg a group of 4 people as he thought they had entities inside - He was caught by an admin and jailed for 20 minutes. Coke Was then muted on his last rulebreak but was given his last and final chance to stay out of trouble - He Then decided to end his time at CG with a bang by building his the SS Communism ( A Prop Ship which actually moved) he then gathered his gangmates and a few close friends to join him on his last rulebreak (Propminge) and was banned about 5 - 10 minutes later :(  - But that's The Story of Coke and FCG if that's what you wanted to know :) - And Yes i did this out of boredom for anyone else asking 

-PedoInSpeedos

Coke and I use to base, I always saw him as a kind-hearted player ; joyous and fun. To be honest he still is. However his sudden rule-break surprised me. My opinion has changed a little , it seems me and him don't interact as much. 

On 1/19/2021 at 8:48 PM, Guy Incognito said:

I've always preferred pepsi personally. 

hqdefault.jpg

well done