Easy Record Software

Berty

During many sits I've had alot of players do not have recording software so I have decided to make a small post with some easy recording software to help you ingame.

I personally use this for myself as you are able to record your past 30 seconds which is always handy when you dont want to record your entire gameplay.

This is downloadable through the microsoft store and is free to use.

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9N7D4XKG96KM

Once downloaded it works by pressing "WindowsKey+ G" at the same time to open and at the top left you should have a Capture menu, here you are able to start recording
until you stop it, capture a screenshot or record your last 30 seconds.

Below that will be View in gallery where you can view all videos and screenshots you have taken. After you can upload this to https://streamable.com/
aftee you can send the link to anyone to view this recording.

Hope players find this abit helpful.

58 minutes ago, Chriss said:

Or just use OBS or Geforce Shadowplay? 

Holy fuck, after looking at the actual software, it's literally OBS but with in app purchases.  

I've personally had problems with obs before so I just use this.

Never had a problem with this and used it in many sits its just handy.

Only trying to help people. But your right you can use OBS or shadowplay also whatevers your personal preference.

40 minutes ago, Berty said:

Only trying to help people. But your right you can use OBS or shadowplay also whatevers your personal preference.

Yeah but in your post. You're not even using that software. You're literally using Xbox game capture. You're referencing some random ass OBS fake which has in app purchases. 

OBS is very easy to use if you set it up properly. 

11 hours ago, Chriss said:

Yeah but in your post. You're not even using that software. You're literally using Xbox game capture. You're referencing some random ass OBS fake which has in app purchases. 

OBS is very easy to use if you set it up properly. 

If thats the case im a complete noob. Another player gave me this and told me the exact same above and thats what ive always done rip.

On 2/20/2021 at 5:08 PM, Flip said:

I use windows button + G for recording ;)  (without this software ? )

I don't know if it works on every PC, but it works fine for me, it's easy and fast!

This is one way that works fast and you can easily record your games (I am not sure if you can record record your screen, but only game that you are playing)

@flip thanks for that it works on mine gonna be so much easier than using OBS 

On 2/20/2021 at 5:48 PM, Berty said:

Yeah, I've also had loads of problems with OBS and Microsoft Game bar

When Berty introduced me to this a month back I've been using it ever since and never had any problems with it.