8 Things that you didn't know on Cloud Gaming

Flip

Hello!

Today I have decided to make a video and this list about 8 things that you didn't know on CG (ik some of you might know them but idc!!!!) :) 

1. Thing: Terminal camera can be destroyed, it's not noclided and it has around 100hp - 10 fist hits. I was testing my base if it's RPG proof, and because there was nobody who could help me, I have tested it with different way! If you put a camera, and shot RPG in your base, and then fist the camera (regularly it would need 10hits to break, but if base is not RPG proof, RPG hits it, and it takes less hits to break it!) It also might work with printers, as they have HP bar.

2. Thing: Camera in tool gun cannot be destroyed, it's noclided, it blocks bullets and can be taken by fisting it (if it's not frozen). If you ask me, camera in q menu is better then terminal camera, it is true only you can see what camera sees, but it cannot be destroyed! If you don't freeze it (right click) it can be punched and it will fall down, but if you freeze it, it cannot be taken down!

3. Thing: Crossbow's ammo can bounce off the wall and it can damage people! This is quite usefull stuff, as if someone is basing in redhouse near shitville, and they have these little ramp stuff when you jump out of window, you can use crossbow and hit a person before they even peek! Ofcourse there is a way to deny this, easily put a prop on the top of the ceiling and it will stop the ammo to hurt you!

4. Thing: Snowballs can move printers (bugbaits can kinda too). So, if you throw a snowball at printer (aim a little bit higher) it will push the printer, not a lot, but it will push it. It is a perfect way to troll your bodies when you are basing!

5. Thing: You can clear your decals (ammo shots, blood....). If you type in console r_cleardecals it will clear EVERYTHING on the map (blood, shots....), it might prevent some lag for you and it is gonna be prettier! Ofcourse you can bind it by doing: bind (key) "r_cleardecals" in console (more info in video on 2:39).

6. Thing: You can see if someone is camoing/dead/in sit area by doing this: /pm (person's name/steamID) and if it says "nobody can hear you" above it, then he is camoing.... Ofcourse it's not gonna work if person is off, and it's not gonna work with !pm ;) 

7. Thing: You can mute someone in-game via tab menu. If you press tab and you will on the right side, there are some little icons, if you press them, you can mute ANYONE in game, only mic muting. For example: if some hobo is micspamming and it's annoying to you, you can just mute him!

8. Thing: You can wolk slowly. If I am not wrong, it automaticly sets this feature on "alt" key, but it might not do it, so if you wanna check it go to settings, keyboard and scroll down untill you find "walk", then press on it, and "edit key" and choose whatever key you want!

If you are too lazy to read all of this above, there is ofcourse a video! (it might be a little bit laggy idk why tho) 

I might make part 2! Hope you guys like all of this and bye!

9 minutes ago, Flip said:

6. Thing: You can see if someone is camoing/dead/in sit area by doing this: /pm (person's name/steamID) and if it says "nobody can hear you" above it, then he is camoing.... Ofcourse it's not gonna work if person is off, and it's not gonna work with !pm ;) 

It doesn't mean they're camo'ed, it means you typed their name in wrong or they're not on the server anymore. If you press T to open up your chat and it says "Nobody can hear you" that means they're more than likely camo'ed or not in the same area as you. :)

8 minutes ago, Toast said:

It doesn't mean they're camo'ed, it means you typed their name in wrong or they're not on the server anymore. If you press T to open up your chat and it says "Nobody can hear you" that means they're more than likely camo'ed or not in the same area as you. :)

If you do !pm <their name/Steam ID> and if they Are not close to you then, yes it will say “nobody can hear you” but if you do /pm <their steamID> it will say above who you PMing and if it doesn’t say this, then they Are camoing, atleast works for me, you dont even need to write Full name if you use “/“, Because it will show you above, if you Are gonna PM right guy.

44 minutes ago, Flip said:

3. Thing: Crossbow's ammo can bounce off the wall and it can damage people! This is quite usefull stuff, as if someone is basing in redhouse near shitville, and they have these little ramp stuff when you jump out of window, you can use crossbow and hit a person before they even peek! Ofcourse there is a way to deny this, easily put a prop on the top of the ceiling and it will stop the ammo to hurt you!

There is a lot of limitations to this. I made a few bases previously where you used the crossbow to defend and it was unraidable as you couldn't get shot. Just an FYI before people think "Oh i'm going to abuse this". It's not allowed anymore