Ultimate vip is missing ROAST!

After 3 years im back on the server. And find myself without my rank and the command to help with your rank does not help. I asked Justsemm for advise and he talked to James (superadmin) and they told me to make a topic on the Forum and hope that Roast will see this. (Justsemm and James both know me from the time we played on the server)

i had the back then Ultimate vip and was able to get all money printers.

I got proof: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=914729720
Its a link of a screenshot of all the moneyprinters with my name on it!

2 minutes ago, james. said:

I said PM him, to your friend. I also fully explained (to your friend) why you will not have the Ultimate VIP role now.

i pmed him but it was till later i found the pm on the forum, before that i made this topic. but i get that i cant get it now but i would like to get it back in the next couple of days or something like that. but i did all this because the commands like Check rank and !checkrank doesent work with me so this is the only option

5 hours ago, ThaGoldenWhale said:

but i would like to get it back in the next couple of days or something like that.

You’ve waited 3 years, think a few days waiting for Mr Wilton to reply isn’t that much. If you have any like transaction of you buying VIP that would also help

Not waiting 3 years. Just 3 years ago i played on the server. but I'm really active on the server so that would be real nice. But my PayPal was hacked last year and then I got it disabled so I can't get those transactions but if you see the screenshots I added you can see i had vip + printers. And people still know me from back then, maybe even Roast cause I was a real big player on the server back then