Micspamming is illegal

SH Koko

Whilst it can be annoying i don't think it should be a valid law as you could then just warrant a base for someone micspamming inside which would be a pretty dumb reason verses the RP reasons of weed, wanted inside etc. It would also just be weird as you already have to have a sign to make your micspamming valid with the rules of the server. If it to be made illegal then specifying it to be "ear rape" sort of music as the reason would make sense as a "Noise complaint" from a person to give it a better RP reason.

4 hours ago, OoO said:

Server rules have nothing to do with laws. Money making entities can be illegal even though they're allowed, same with guns, mugging people, etc, etc.

But what would make it a valid RP reason to arrest all micspammers? i just personally don't see a reason other than "you need a license to busk" becuase it just seems a bit silly to arrest/kill anyone who is simply playing music. Sounds like Oliver Cromwell's dream.

23 minutes ago, Paineddexth said:

But what would make it a valid RP reason to arrest all micspammers? i just personally don't see a reason other than "you need a license to busk" becuase it just seems a bit silly to arrest/kill anyone who is simply playing music. Sounds like Oliver Cromwell's dream.

If we're going to say that some laws are limited and that some things are illegal no matter the laws then we might aswell have predefined laws and make mayor a shit job

16 hours ago, Paineddexth said:

“WAH WAH I got arrested because I’m mic spamming OH NO I must spend 120 seconds of my precious time in a jail cell in a game PLEASE NO. I’m reporting you to Wilton! You will pay for this.“ -Paineddexth, 2021.

I’m gonna go into PD and start mic spamming German marching songs and then complain when they arrest me.

No, laws should be left to players to RP, and make laws as long as they are reasonable. It's fun. 

Also, not sure you knew but you can demote mayors whose laws you don't agree with and make better laws.

Futhermore if you play annoying ear-rape music, you should be quarantined.

"Look at me, spamming skrillex and military music at high volume down my mic on a DarkRP server, I'm cool, everyone must really like me, I'm the bee's knees."

You're not you're just a c*nt.