Slav King's Garage Sale

Fed

On 8/24/2021 at 9:11 AM, GaBeN #AztecaS said:

I dont have smokey please stop tagging me in these posts I really hate it I might start crying please stop thanks  

On 8/25/2021 at 7:58 AM, GaBeN #AztecaS said:

And none would have known if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

make up your mind, are you upset about people joking about the fact you never had a smokey slot and were pulling off this shit or not

51 minutes ago, Paul said:

read your own fucking comment, "bozo".

its sarcasm sir thank you please stop now thanks or else my [Redacted by Cloud Gaming staff] alias @EpicGamer will throw his last egg and food source in his fridge and below you have a representation that I drawn personally (I have copyright on it and any use that I dont permit will result with me calling the cops on you) 
image.png.c0786dbead939692fbc9df0495a5c604.png

Sorry for calling you bozo if you felt attacked by it but I only used it cause I saw you call me bad words and talk about me behind my back and here's proof : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Dont make me use it as evidence against you.

2 hours ago, GaBeN #AztecaS said:

its sarcasm sir thank you please stop now thanks or else my [Redacted by Cloud Gaming staff] alias @EpicGamer will throw his last egg and food source in his fridge and below you have a representation that I drawn personally (I have copyright on it and any use that I dont permit will result with me calling the cops on you) 
image.png.c0786dbead939692fbc9df0495a5c604.png

Sorry for calling you bozo if you felt attacked by it but I only used it cause I saw you call me bad words and talk about me behind my back and here's proof : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Dont make me use it as evidence against you.

bro i got eggs in my fridge what you on about little poor immigrantion centre low budget 3rd world country romanian